UX/UI Developer - B2B Contract - Warsaw - Remote opportunity - Up to 180PLN per hour
Our client is a leading global financial institution, with offices all over the globe. You will have exposure to working with talented individuals in tech and this is a role not to miss out on. The company is expanding at a rapid rate and is looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Developer
to join their team of professionals.
As a UX/UI Developer
you will be working closely with the engineering team and managers to ensure optimum user satisfaction and efficiency. You will be using React
to develop and design applications. In this role you will be exposed to the latest innovation methodologies, working on platforms for both internal and external users.
The role is 100% remote
or you can go into the Warsaw
office, it is flexible and the company offers some great benefits for hard work and commitment.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- You will be responsible for the management of various tasks and to use good prioritising skills.
- You will be collaborating regularly with the cross functional team who are located in various parts of the globe to share ideas on products.
- You will be always learning and growing as an individual.
- You will be developing and creating various applications using React.
- Prior experience using React, Angular or Vue is essential.
- Significant experience with UI technologies.
- You will have experience implementing UX design, an understanding of prototypes is essential.
- Previous experience with Gitlab, Jenkins is desired.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher qualification would be preferred.
- Up to 180PLN per hour.
- Career Progression.
- 100% Remote