Ruby on Rails Developer | 100% Remote | $130K
The Veterans Administration is seeking to modernize their benefits systems, improve their customer service, and digitize their processes to enable a more user-friendly service for beneficiaries to apply, withdraw, amend, or transfer their benefitsRole / Responsibilities
* Review and integrate technical and application architecture requirements.
* Create logical and functional software code.
* Analyze customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives.
* Debug and correct errors.Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
* US Citizens or Green Card holders only & willing to pass Public Trust Clearance
* Spring framework concepts, Spring boot
* REST, SOAP web services
* Authentication mechanisms (SAML, OAuth)
* multi-threading (concurrency)
* JMS, Schedulers, workflow engines
* Git, maven, CI/CD
* hibernate, Oracle and Postgres databases
* JMeter, unit, functional testing.
* Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes
* AWS Cloud, Apache Kafka
* Logging aggregators like (EFK or ELK)
* Splunk, SonarQube, JMeter.
* Java experienceDesired Skills:
* Experience in Fortify, SCA tools and DAST
* SAFe development experience a plus
* .NET, ASP, SharePoint, Tuxedo, C++ is a plus
* Experience with Angular, React and Jasper Reports is a plus.Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available