Frank Recruitment Group are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a huge financial organisation at their offices based in Prague. This will be working for one of the largest and most respected financial institutions across the globe and is an unbelievable opportunity to strengthen your experience as well as have endless opportunities to build a successful career.
Within this role you will contribute to projects within critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements. You will work with variety of stakeholders across all regions and businesses and will participate in software full life cycle development and ensure requirements are understood and followed.
Your day to day will consist of taking responsibility and ownership of new feature development, as well as documenting and communicating the designs with the team. You will be working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications. Contributing to the delivery of complex projects, to the development of new or enhancement of existing systems will also be required.
Experience will ideally include:
* DOM Operations optimization, related design principles, avoiding reflows and repaints
* CSS: selectors, transitions, different box models and display styles in a responsive/fluent context; REST services, real time communication using web sockets, cross origin policy
* Development tools like npm, grunt, gulp, karma, jspm etc
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Experience with one of the following technologies: Angular, CSS pre-processors like SASS/LESS etc., DevOps, integration testing, release management
* Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate at all levels and build sustainable relationships more than four bullet points communicating desirable skills
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so if this is of interest to you or you wish to speak in regards to alternative IT roles please reach out as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org