Position available: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria/Flexible Remote
Salary: Flexible/Competitive based on experience
Status: Permanent Role
Reference - 110621-SMQAAEG
QA Automation Engineer
We have an excellent opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer looking to further their career and join a leading investment advisory firm specialising in portfolio management solutions using their comprehensive, yet fully integrated wealth management technology platform.
They have a small but highly skilled team of IT professionals and are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join the team and contribute to developing more unique technologies with the goal of changing the future of FinTech in Bulgaria and the world at the forefront of their minds.
They have built an excellent reputation providing Software development services to many International clients and need a developer who has excellent attention to detail, fits in well as part of a team and has strong, comprehensive experience and knowledge with a range of programming languages and frameworks including Java and SQL.
If this sounds like you then read on
Your day to day roles and responsibilities will vary with the main ones being:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Constantly ask questions to improve the efficiency of all stages of the software development cycle
To perform this job you will need a number of key skills including:
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- The client has expressed that the candidate possesses skills in the following areas - these are desirable, not essential but possession of these would strengthen your chances:
- Basic SQL and Java knowledge
- Automated testing on AJAX driven web applications
In return for you providing a solid work ethic and bringing your skills and personality to the role our client is offering the chance to be a part of a highly capable and experienced technology team in a casual working environment (conveniently placed office location), a competitive salary with performance based bonuses and a comprehensive health and dental plan. You will also have a flexible work schedule with work from home options, 25 days paid annual leave, a fully stocked kitchen with weekly lunches when you do attend the office and a sports card
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.