Senior Java DeveloperLocation:
Sofia, Bulgaria/Flexible RemoteSalary:
Flexible/Competitive based on experienceStatus:
140621-SMSJDG Senior Java Developer
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer looking to further their career and join a leading investment advisory firm specialising in portfolio management solutions using their comprehensive, yet fully integrated wealth management technology platform.
They have a small but highly skilled team of IT professionals and are seeking a Senior Java developer to join and work directly with the Head of Engineering and the rest of the engineering team to develop more unique technologies with the goal of changing the future of FinTech in Bulgaria and the world at the forefront of their minds.
They have built an excellent reputation providing Software development services to many International clients and need a developer who has excellent attention to detail, fits in well as part of team and has strong, comprehensive experience and knowledge with a range of programming languages and frameworks.
If this sounds like you then read onKey Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the engineering team to create software development solutions
- Produce well written and highly structured code in conjunction with the needs of the team, other departments and their projects
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new user-facing features
- Working independently or in small teams on exciting projects that will leave you wanting more
- Show an ability to demonstrate enterprise level Java development
- The ability to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques as they are introduced into the ever-changing world of IT
- Solid understanding of design principles, and algorithmic skills
- Strong experience with Oracle databases, experience working with Hibernate
- Strong attention to detail
- Competence in your ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment
In return for you providing a solid work ethic and bringing your skills and personality to the role our client is offering the chance to be a part of a highly capable and experienced technology team in a casual working environment (conveniently placed office location), a competitive salary with performance based bonuses and a comprehensive health and dental plan. You will also have a flexible work schedule with work from home options, 25 days paid annual leave, a fully stocked kitchen with weekly lunches when you do attend the office and a sports card
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.