I am working in partnership with a renowned global consultancy with a strong European presence who are looking to hire some experienced Salesforce Developers to strengthen their existing team in Krakow.
You will be part of a team delivering the most complex, largest and innovative systems based on Cloud Computing solutions while being responsible for the development of Salesforce solutions using, among others Force.com APEX Classes, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Lightning Web Components.
You will also be implementing business processes, working with development teams, and understanding key architectural concepts , design patterns and the Salesforce ecosystem so it's essential that you can bring the following experience:
- 3 years' experience within Salesforce
- Fluency in Salesforce configuration tools.
- Good knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Experience
- Practical experience in implementing at least one of Salesforce products ( Sales, Service , Marketing , Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud or other applications on the Salesforce platform).
- Fluent with the English language.
- Experience working remotely & independently
Technology is not the most essential attribute, a driven and motivated person will shine bright in the recruitment process.You will have:
What's on offer:
- Passion about technology
- Keen to learn new techniques and methodologies
- Passion about quality and customer experience
- Knowledge to share with the rest of the team
- Initiatives to improve and collaborate
- UoP or B2B employment
- Medical care, life insurance, sports tickets
- Lunch vouchers
- Gym card
If you are captivated by this job advert and wish to know more then please apply to this job advert for a casual, confidential conversation.