Senior React DeveloperLocation:
up to 250€ per day (B2B) or 8K BGN per month (contract)Status:
Permanent or B2B ContractReference:
160621-SMSRDT Senior React Developer
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior React Developer looking to further their career and join a rapidly growing business looking to expand into other markets to increase their portfolio. They have built an excellent reputation providing Software development services to many International clients mainly in the Financial Tech world for over 10 years and with this view to expand they require potential new developers to join their hard-working, dedicated team of stellar IT professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new development team they're building from the ground up. There are 10 vacancies available for this role to go along with the 10 senior java positions - this really is your chance to stand out, make your mark and take your career to the next level
The successful candidate will enjoy a range of perks including a well above average salary (to be discussed in the interview), performance bonuses, a free multisport card, training and e-learning programs and the freedom of a flexible work schedule to name a few. They must be hard-working, dedicated, confident in leading team meetings and upskilling other members of their team/departments and have excellent time/project management skills
If this sounds like you then read on Key roles and responsibilities:
Essential Key skills:
- Running projects through Agile software development principles
- Designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining java application phases, code, and software.
- Conducting a range of processes such as software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Developing and delivering sophisticated single web page apps for our multi-site international clients (incl. one of the most innovative and powerful investment banks worldwide)
- Recommending changes to improve any process already established within the system
- Assisting other departments/team members closely related to your role wherever possible
- Extensive knowledge and experience with React and a React state management library such as Redux, Enzyme and Jest
- Experience with a responsive CSS framework such as Bootstrap or CSS3
- Experience with a modern VCS such as Git (preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English along with an ability to communicate clearly and confidently when sharing ideas and finding solutions with the other members of the team
- Well above-average salary, performance bonuses, 25 days paid annual holiday, a flexible working schedule and a high paying refer a friend scheme
- Additional private healthcare package, free Multisport card, an on-boarding program along with access to e-learning programs
- Office location close to transport links
- А variety of projects and unlimited space for technical development
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.