Senior .NET DeveloperLocation:
4200 € per monthStatus:
160621-SMSNDG Senior .NET Developer
Are you an energetic go-getter with a ton of ambition?
Do you take great pride in your work and thrive on being part of a motivated, successful team that will push you to better yourself everyday?
Do you enjoy lavish perks like riding to work in a Lamborghini, lunch on a yacht and (whilst not quite as luxurious) all of the free coffee and ice cream you could want at the office?
If you're interested in the above then read on to see the exciting job role we have available from one of our top European clients.
From their base in Lithuania and using traditional retail and e-commerce channels our client connects with over 5000 service providers across many European countries so you will always have something to do - great for the hard working, motivated .NET developer with a solid work ethic. On top of distributing services, our client also uses technology to administer gift voucher, loyalty and reward systems as well as gift cards.
The successful candidate will need to have a diverse range of IT skills, fantastic interpersonal skills since communicating and working closely with other departments is a huge part of this role and just as importantly must love to have fun. The team prioritises building custom cutting-edge solutions for business needs but making sure that their job provides their staff with a place that they actually want to come to each and every day is a close second on their list of priorities.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of International e-commerce systems, Mobile Apps, Internal CRM systems, integrations with ZOHO and Zendesk to name a few
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and the responsiveness of applications is maintained at all times for optimal customer/user experience
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring you keep up to date with the latest developments in technology, keeping the company on the cutting edge at all times and wherever possible upskilling your team
- Frameworks such as ASP.NET, Web API, .NET Core 2, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js
- Database servers - MS SQL, MongoDB
On top of the above technical skills you will also need excellent verbal and written communication skills, time and project management skills, confidence in teaching and upskilling members of your team and occasionally heading up team meetings where you will update department leads and stakeholders on your progress of any live projects.
If you are successful and get the job you will enjoy a range of perks offered by the company including:
- Working in the centre of Vilnius in an office with a river view, free coffee and a flexible schedule with semi-remote option available
- The chance to work for an International company with ties to countries around Europe
- Team building days every quarter or every month (in the summer)
- A generous budget available for your personal development as well as a generous base salary
As you can see this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great company. Get in touch today, it could be the best decision you've made in years…possibly ever!
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com