DATA ARCHITECT - WARSAW - 25K
This is a call for all levels of Data Architect
who are looking for great career with global company.
If you are thrilled with all different data sets, and have hunger to make an impact how the company use the data in the future from day one. To play a key part in implementing and communicating this data-centric strategy across the company while working with teams globally.This is for you!
You will - have an opportunity to analyze business requirements and the current data architecture and lead elements of the strategy to deliver the vision in a cloud environment.
- understand all aspects of the data architecture, data sources, and data model(s).
- creates data profiles, data flows and data models
- consult with development teams and other architects to review / approve designs and help solve data integration challenges.
- create and enforce of data architecture / modeling standards, principles and patterns.
- communicate with different business partners, data governors, developers and architects to implement your design ideas efficiently and in a way that ensures data quality throughout the data lifecycle.
Nice to have:
- Strong Data Management / Architecture Design Experience.
- Foundational knowledge in Business Analytics, Systems Development and Integration and Data Architecture.
- Experience in data modeling and data modeling tools (ex. Erwin, ER Studio).
- Data engineering experience crafting and developing ETL dataflows.
- Strong problem solving skills and self-starter.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL database technologies and Cloud technologies.
- Experience developing in a cloud / micro-service based environment with languages such as Python
- Project and Financial Management experience.
- CDMP (DAMA), TOGAF, Azure certification.
If you worrying that your experience or skillset doesn`t match 100% - do not hesitate and get in touch with me today as I will be happy to discuss with you the possible flexibility with this position.
If you are interested in the role or know someone, please get in touch with via email email@example.com
or call 020 3826 6696 / +48 22 104 08 22