MS Dynamics Developer | Remote Options | $140KRole / Responsibilities
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics programmer/analyst in our Corporate Information Systems department. This is a recent implementation and you will be joining near the ground floor to help build this out as a new enterprise system, adding significant new business functions while enhancing and supporting what is already in place.
- Configure within the D365 system, including entities, forms, views, workflows, navigation, and other usability elements
- Work within the Azure Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI) to provide automation, reporting, and integration
- Create custom plug-ins using C#
- Work with custom coded integrations between our Dynamics environment and other on-premise systems, 3rd party sites, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Requires Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience, to include at least 4 years of experience in MS Dynamics 365
- Experience in development/configuration of the Dynamics platform, including fields, entities, workflows, business process, etc
- Experience with Power Automate Flows, canvas apps, and custom plugin
- Experience with Java Scrip
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- C# .NET programming
- SharePoint configuration/development
- Experience working with API's
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available