FRONT END ENGINEER - REACT
This is a pioneering scale-up
that is developing an innovative end-user global lifestyle platform
. The company is currently in development phase and will be globally activated later in the year. Since it has established secure funding, seeds and signed with major partners, they expect a successful global deployment.
Here you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies
and in an innovative IT environment. The company is very progressive with a flat organizational structure
. This is your chance to work in a silicon valley type of company!
You can expect to find an international agile work environment, with highly collaborative teams and a very user-centric mindset.
Join this elite team of developer and enjoy your personal, professional and financial growth! Office based in Belgium - Antwerp - 80% remote. Responsibilities:
- Your main goal is to build an amazing experience for the platform users by providing top-notch interfaces and user experiences.
- You will solve problems by having a multi-disciplined mindset and skill set: you know multiple programming languages, frameworks and interfaces.
- You will use best practices of design, development and security of the web version of the product.
- You will work with APIs (public and private) and support the API team.
Great to have
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field, and relevant work experience.
- You know React.js and its best practices.
- You know your way with Node.js.
- You have proven experience developing web applications.
- You know how to use modern design-related frameworks (like Styled Components).
- You have experience communicating through GraphQL or RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of multiple frameworks (Vue.js, Angular.js, React.js)
- Understanding of design-related frameworks (Styled Components, Figma, Design Systems)
- Understanding of GraphQL interfaces, and several databases.
- Early employee benefits: 30% bonus on your annual gross salary and company stock options.
- Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €250 net.
- Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
- Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
- Mobility allowance or a company car, whatever you choose.
- 20 paid holidays + bank holidays (+6/year)
- Monthly phone subscription.
- Health & Group Insurance.