We are looking for a Technical Release Manager for a FinTech company in Oslo
The role is a mixture of Release management along with a flavor of Project management in the future. You will enjoy being the central point of contact for release planning and execution for multiple teams.
- Release Manager is responsible for scheduling, planning, and controlling the software's development and delivery process.
- As a Release Manager, you will be communicating with DevOps team(s) to make them deliver the services on time.
- You will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, vendors and deployment of release as per the schedule
- As a Release Manager, you will have the responsibility of coordinating the release after completing previous stages in the software development lifecycle (testing, deployment, risk assessment), working actively with the development team(s), and relevant product teams. You will have to maintain proper coordination between these teams to update the project related information, like release notes and version numbers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree or 3+ years' experience working in related field
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Ability to conduct release readiness reviews and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Strong communication and presentation skills towards stakeholders
- Ability to work in highly cross-functional teams/capacity
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience with technologies or tools like (or similar equivalents):
· JIRA, Confluence,
· CI/CD tools like: TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure devops
· SQL, GIT (branching as a concept)
For more information, get in touch with Therese Dahl on +47 23 96 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org