Java Developer - (1 year experience minimum required - fully remote)
Based in Wroclaw, this role represents an exciting opportunity join a technology team focused on delivering best in class solutions and integrations with the largest financial institutions in the world.
You would be joining a team that consists of a mix of engineers and business experts working together to deliver new products from ideation through to implementation. The projects are typically greenfield development or major development on complex platforms, the team does not fix bugs or work on maintenance.
My clients technology stack is fresh, modern and cutting edge. They utilize Kafka, Hadoop, Spring Boot and the latest versions of Java. The developer are involved throughout the entire software delivery cycle so although they look for backend engineers they also value those who are able to up skill with front-end tools like Angular.
Required are hands-on developers experienced in writing high quality, maintainable code, involved with the testing, CI/CD and DevOps.Qualifications
- You'll need demonstrable experience Java / Spring.
- Database technology (relational or NoSQL).
- Experience or knowledge with cloud / containerisation, agile, CI / CD / TDD.
- Fluent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advocate of agile engineering principles
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Full time contract of employment
- Fully remote employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount
programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Well-being Program supporting you with your unique health and well-being needs
- Pension scheme