My client is one of the top tech firm that is the leader in food delivery, and we are currently recruiting for Director, Data Analytics APAC
to spearhead new product and team setup from scratch. You will be partnering with Product Owners in driving the vision and roadmap of end to end experimentation, A/B testing, dashboard and reporting.
You can expect working on products that has total 12 million users and daily transaction of roughly 3-4 billion globally.
- Work closely with Global Product Analytics team to design and analysis of experimentations for product development
- Involved end to end experimentation, A/B test, and offline evaluation
- Driving product decisions based on our data: being a counterpart in ideation, planning and insights leveraging for new and existing product features
- Establish the Product Analytics function by integrating analytics to the DNA of our product and engineering teams
- Hire, grow and manage a group of Data professionals up to 50 pax in the short run
- Lead the integration of insight and analysis from a variety of sources to inform material decisions, being able to support teams to consolidate
- Lead on developing and expanding best practices in areas such as structuring analyses, dashboard design and data visualizations to communicate meaningful metrics within the business
- Present findings, insights and meeting with senior leadership across the company to contribute to strategic agenda
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field
- Over 10 years of hands-on working experience in Data related role
- Well-rounded analytics leader who like the idea of building things from scratch, and comfortable in working on an agile and fast-paced environment
- Tech stack are Google Analytics, A/B Testing, SQL, Python, Big Data, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience managing business and product stakeholders is strongly desirable
- Experience working with global team across Europe and APAC
If you like to work with a global leader in the market, and enjoy building team and product from scratch, this would be the right opportunity for you. Please apply the advert or drop me an email to set up a confidential discussion, firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550