This is a Global Pharmaceutical
that has a mission to make a difference in people's lives.
The company is specialized in bringing practical solutions to people with severe diseases. They are truly purpose-driven
, as they always put the customer on the centre of their decisions and always focus on bringing true added value. They are also at the forefront of scientific advances
and are constantly on the lookout for new knowledge.
You can expect to find an IT department that works with the latest technologies
, where everyone is encouraged to bring out-of-the-box solutions, and you will also find an international agile work environment
Join the team and make a difference on people's lives! Office based in Brussels. Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of .NET development and environment (.NET 4.8/.NET 5, .NET Core 2.1+)
- Thorough knowledge of Azure cloud native architectures and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft environment (Visual Studio, Teams, Azure DevOps)
- You know SCRUM methodology.
- You also know the web development ecosystem.
- You have experience with Angular.
- If you have experience with front end development writing integration tests.
- If you understand React, Vue and Redux.
- If you understand protocols for authorization (OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Azure AD B2C).
- No legacy code here, only the latest tech.
- Innovative and meaningful projects.
- Bonus, Car, 13th month, Pension scheme, Health insurance, 38 holidays (+bank holidays), and other benefits
- Flexibility to experiment and grow within the organization.