Systems Administrator - Laboratory Systems Fulltime PermanentBasel, Switzerland
Working at a globally recognised company offering solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and MedTech industries is an exciting place to be; with the industry booming we are gladly offering a great opportunity for open-minded people excited by challenges.
You have a great opportunity to help strengthen an already talented team, with a forward thinking company offering flexible working conditions and a great culture focusing on putting science and customer care at the top of their agendaWhat you bring:
What awaits you:
- Experience working with IT systems in the chemical laboratory environment
- Bachelors Degree in IT or Chemistry
- Professional experience using Chromatography Data Systems
- Experienced using laboratory information and management systems
- High IT affinity
- Good German & English Language skills
In this role you will be responsible for the support, maintenance and development of laboratory IT systems, creation of GMP documents, validating and preparing upgrades, and the involvement of multiple IT projects.
If you are open for a new challenge, working for a company with based in Basel with flexible working arrangements and a great company to step up your career with then send your CV and relevant documents to initiate further discussions.