Sofia, Bulgaria/Flexible RemoteSalary:
4-7k BGN based on experienceStatus:
010721-SM-UIDGBUI DeveloperThe company and role:
Our client is one of the leading investment advisory firms in the world and are looking for a UI developer to join their Sofia team and continue building unique/modern software solutions for their impressive cohort of International clients. They have developed a modernised end to end advisor platform that assists with a company's technology, investment and back-office needs.
Working alongside a small but highly skilled team of IT professionals the successful candidate will work directly with the Head of Engineering and the rest of the development team to grow their portfolio of unique technologies and stay abreast of the latest technologies, upskilling the team where possible to ensure the company continue to be innovators in the Fintech world.
They need an ambitious developer with strong attention to detail, a passion for development using a range of programming languages and frameworks to come on board who is hungry to help take the company further.
If this sounds like you then read onKey roles and responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create logical code and applications
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Experience with a range of technologies including:
- Experience with developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Good problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate effectively with others in projects and work independently simultaneously
In return for you providing a solid work ethic and bringing your skills and personality to the role our client is offering:
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded colleagues
- Performance-based bonuses on top of a competitive salary and
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Convenient office location
- Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
- Sports card
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- 25 days paid annual leave
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.