PHP Developer - Bulgaria
Frank Recruitment Group are currently looking for an experienced Back-End Developer to join one of the world's fastest growing advertising platforms. The company are looking for someone who will primarily work with PHP and is ready to learn and progress quickly within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop ad-serving products for the company's online platforms, this will include working on a wide range of systems and projects
- Working on ad-server and event handling, as well as real time bidding systems
- Evolve existing products and services, whilst also being able to maintain them
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding and capabilities of using PHP
- Understanding of Bash scripting and familiar with other scripting language such as Python
- Familiarity of Linux-based systems
What's In It For You?
- Training programmes and online courses for self-development
- Option to work remotely
- Opportunity to work with the latest up to date technology
- Health insurance and sports compensation
- Pet friendly office based in the heart of the city
Interested? Get in touch or send your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.