Sofia, Bulgaria/Flexible RemoteSalary:
4-7k BGN based on experienceStatus:
060721-SM-UIDGFR UI DeveloperThe company and role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a confident, experienced UI Developer looking to further their career and join a leading investment advisory firm who are focusing on evolving their portfolio management solutions. They have developed a modernised end to end advisor platform that assists with a company's technology, investment and back-office needs.
They have a small but highly skilled team of IT professionals and are seeking a passionate developer to join and work directly with the Head of Engineering and the rest of the development team to grow their portfolio of unique technologies.
Their reputation in the world of Fintech is stellar, providing software development solutions to an impressive cohort of International clients over the last decade since their inception. They need an ambitious developer with strong attention to detail, a passion for development using a range of programming languages and frameworks to come on board who is hungry to help take the company further.
If this sounds like you then read onKey roles and responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create logical code and applications
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Experience with a range of technologies including:
- Experience with developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Good problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate effectively with others in projects and work independently simultaneously
In return for you providing a solid work ethic and bringing your skills and personality to the role our client is offering:
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded colleagues
- Performance-based bonuses on top of a competitive salary and
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Convenient office location
- Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
- Sports card
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- 25 days paid annual leave
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.