Full Stack Developer: Role Description:
· Seeking experienced Full Stack Developer to work with Application and Technical Architects to translate business needs into robust and integrated technology solutions.
· Fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
· Responsible for activities such as program design, coding, testing, debugging or documentation. This individual has technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming and understands the business or function for which application is designed.
· May write programs according to specifications, which may be provided by Engineers, technical architects, or other computer scientists. Update, repair, modify and expand existing computer programs. Education & Experience Requirements:
· At least 5 years' experience in, and proficiency in one or more backend languages: Java (required) Spring (preferred), SpringBoot (added advantage)
· At least 5 years' experience in one or more frontend frameworks (React - preferred), and one or more databases (Oracle preferred)
· Experience developing responsive web applications.
· Bachelor's degree (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education) Role Requirements:
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Ability to understand complex code quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test-Driven Development is an advantage.