060721-SMJDPJava DeveloperThe role and the company:
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Java Developer with the ability to lead a team to come on board with our client who are at the top of their field in specialised payments platforms. Along with a team of specialized IT professionals you'll take charge on projects aimed at enabling business and consumers to seamlessly connect and transact through payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions.
With well over 20 years of experience in the field not only is our client well established, they are still growing and boast over 3000 employees in over 10 locations around the world making this an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and work for one of the global giants in finance
The right candidate will be hard-working, self-motivated and able to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines consistently and effectively and have no problem transitioning into a team of dedicated IT professionals and taking charge on projectsRoles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs to create software development solutions
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability, and referring back to this on a regular basis
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new user-facing features
- Working independently or in small teams on exciting projects that will leave you wanting more
- Running projects through Agile software development principles
- Strong experience with:
- Java / J2EE
- Spring ecosystems (Core, MVC, Batch, Boot, etc.)
- Hibernate / OData
- Implementation and design of APIs
- Git, Bamboo and Bitbucket tools
- SQL databases (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- The ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly and an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Demonstrating thoroughness and attention to detail and the ability to provide a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
In return for your skills and dedication to the role our client will offer you (on top of their generous base salary):
- A personalized onboarding program with dedication to your personal development at the forefront
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and opportunities for growth
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, business and technical training programs)
- A job you will love to come to each day in a chilled out, fun environment
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.