Data Analyst - Hungary
I am currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a European IT team in order to ensure that requirements are met with the best solutions possible. In this role, you will be working as a bridge between IT stakeholders and businesses, ensuring everyone receives the best outcome.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Work closely between IT stakeholders and businesses, in which you'll provide data analysis services within a project
- Work alongside product owners, refining and defining product backlogs ensuring that all requirements are met
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure that their needs are turned into solutions
- Aid the design of reporting environment, initiatives for data integrity and identification of data
- Create and develops analysis, dashboards and reports, whilst generating from various systems
- Troubleshoot the analysis and reporting environment
- Source production systems by evaluating changes and updates
- Ensure that data handling and analysis procedures are implemented
- Collect, source and organise data into usable formats
What We Look For?
- Experience in similar roles
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience in mid-large scale projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Both written and spoken English fluency
- Experience with programming databases and languages
- Experience with data visualisation and reporting tools
- Understanding of different website scripts
- Microsoft Office thorough knowledge
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong communication skills
- Driving license
What We Offer?
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and diverse, international working environment
- Join a team of some of the best professionals in the business
- Competitive salary
- Technical support including laptop, phone, monitor etc.
- Home office
Interested? Get in touch email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.