- Work in the core development team creating core functionalities on the product.
- You will be working end to end, involved with design/architecture to deployment.
- You focus will be on front end development but having back end experience could be beneficial.
- Be able to write clean, scalable and high quality code that is easy to maintain
- Work in an Agile environment and have a user focused mindset.
- Help with code reviews Required Experience:
- Front-end: React (Open to other modern front end frameworks), Redux, Webpack, Typescript, Jest Beneficial to understand:
- Back-end: C#, ASP.NET
- Cloud: Azure
- Storage: SQL, Cosmos DB, Redis
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps
Here you will be working in house with a highly skilled team. Your role will be to work in the core product team developing new features for a market leading sales solution used across the world in countries like Norway, Sweden, UK, Netherlands and US. For this you will need to be open minded, forward thinking and help contribute with the full end to end project lifecycle. This means you are able to make critical decisions regarding technologies and architecture whilst being very hands on primarily with front end development.
The product is designed to optimise sales performance with visual displays which allow sales people to see their KPI's and also compete against each other in a range of different games. This helps the teams stay motivated and drives higher performances.
The company have modern offices in the heart of Oslo and a young team. They have flexible working hours and allow working from home a few days a week. Normally they have monthly social gatherings and trips abroad throughout the year. Furthermore they have a flat structure and are roughly 30 people today.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply!