We are looking for experienced Java Developers to be part of a new software division taking on some exciting projects in digital transformation!
You will be developing SaaS for customers in the energy industry - primarily in renewables. The products you develop will ultimately aim to make these companies more efficient and sustainable through technology
Working as part of a cross-functional team, alongside frontend developers, UX designers, and engineers, you will gain exposure to all areas of the development life-cycle and fully understand the products you are working with
Whilst the business itself is well established, you will be joining a relatively new and specialised division where your contributions are recognised and vital to the overall organisational strategy
The company itself has a great working culture where curiosity and experimentation is actively encouraged!
With opportunities for training, development and progression, this is a great chance to take the next step in your career. Whether you are a future tech lead, manager, or just hoping to learn new technologies - this is a place you can achieve your professional goals within development, whatever they may be! Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with Java development and Spring/Spring Boot framework
- Be able to write high-quality, maintainable code
- Experience with cloud platforms is beneficial
- Equipment and tools required for the job
- Free on-site gym and classes
- Multitude of insurances, including private on-site health clinic
- Subsidised options at on-site café, restaurant and coffee bar
- There is a relocation package available to those outside of Norway
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org