Software Integration Engineer
Our client helps leading insurance companies and banks deliver a personalised experience online. By developing their own software, our client provides secure collaboration software that helps end customers experience personalised advice online.
To join their growing and international team, our client is looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join their team based in Basel, Switzerland.The role:
* Developing the best technical architecture, implementation and integration with clients.
* Versatile tasks both within the organisation and in collaboration with customers
* Lead the technical implementation from the initiation phase to project closure
* Work closely with customers, business partners and other departments
* Supporting customers on-site or via cloud platform, as well as advisory functions and support for customer issues
* Ensure monitoring of system infrastructure and operational system productivity
* Ensure customer deliveries, data backup and service provisioning
* Analyse and reproduce system and product faults.What is required:
* Several years of experience in relevant positions
* Fluency in German and English
* Practical experience with virtualisation technologies, especially with Kubernetes/OpenShift
* Programming experience in the Java area, as well as financial services is an advantage
* Good knowledge of network technologies, incl. TCP/IP proctor suite, proxies, web application firewalls, etc.
* Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat and Linux
* Experience in dealing with customers; e.g. in the role of consultant
* Communication skills at various levels
* Deep understanding of complex enterprise environments, authentication and security architecturesWhat do you get out of it:
* Challenging and versatile task in the delivery team
* Work in an international team
* Flexible working hours incl. home office possibilities, as well as 5 weeks holiday entitlement