The company focus on creating mobile CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) solutions used by global leaders in a wide range of industries like some of the market leading delivery companies, airlines and also public sector organisations. The services help with messaging, intelligent data usage and allow business to communicate with customers with great ease.
The company have over 450+ employees in 24 different offices across 18 countries. However, Oslo is the headquarters for this innovative company. They are expanding their .NET team and looking for people who want to work with the latest back end technologies. You will have the chance to work in an international environment, with flexible working hours and in an organisation which will allow you a high level of autonomy.
This company are extremely stable, with huge global clients helping facilitate this stability. To add to this the company have great financial backing and have a well established service in there market, which they are now one of the leaders. Tasks:
- Design and implement solutions with high quality.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of software and teamwork.
- Develop Web applications, front- and back-end. Provisioning: process automation, integrations
- Work closely with the architects
- API Development Experience
- Microservice Development
- Container experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Beneficial to have experience with MongoDB or CosmosDB
If this sounds like a role which interests you then please apply for more info.