Senior Java DeveloperLocation:
Sofia, Bulgaria or RemoteSalary:
250 € per day (B2B) or 8K LEV per month (permanent)Status:
Contract or PermanentReference:
150721-SMSJDT Senior Java Developer The company and the role:
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing Financial Tech business looking to expand into other markets to increase their portfolio. They're seeking a passionate Java Developer with experience using the spring framework who are looking to step up and take their skills to the next level.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new development team they're building from the ground up. There are 10 vacancies available for this role to go along with the 10 frontend angular positions - this really is your chance to stand out, make your mark and take your career to the next level
They have built an excellent reputation providing Software development services to many International clients mainly in the Financial Tech world for over 10 years and with this view to expand they require potential new developers to join their hard-working, dedicated team of stellar IT professionals.
The successful candidate will enjoy a range of perks including a well above average salary (to be discussed in the interview), performance bonuses, a free multisport card, training and e-learning programs and the freedom of a flexible work schedule to name a few. They must be hard-working, dedicated, confident in leading team meetings and upskilling other members of their team/departments and have excellent time/project management skills
If this sounds like you then read onRoles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs to create software development solutions for a number of high profile companies (including one of the leading investment banks in the world)
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability, and referring back to this regularly to ensure any potential issues are dealt with ideally beforehand
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new user-facing features
- Working independently or in small teams on exciting projects that will leave you wanting more
- Running projects through Agile software development principles
- You have extensive/hands on experience in Java development specifically within the Spring framework
- You can demonstrate an ability to design and implement REST web services using Spring Boot, JAX-RS or Spring MVC
- You have worked with:
- JPA, Hibernate or Spring Data
- Maven or Gradle
- Project Management Software (Jira)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English along with an ability to communicate clearly and confidently when sharing ideas and finding solutions with the other members of the team
- Well above-average salary, performance bonuses, 25 days paid annual holiday, a flexible working schedule and a high paying refer a friend scheme
- Additional private healthcare package, free Multisport card, an on-boarding program along with access to e-learning programs
- Office location close to transport links
- А variety of projects and unlimited space for technical development
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.