Sofia, Bulgaria/Flexible RemoteSalary:
6-8k BGN based on experienceStatus:
160721-SM-SJDGS Java Developer The company and role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a confident, experienced Java Developer looking to further their career and join a leading investment advisory firm specialising in portfolio management solutions using their comprehensive, yet fully integrated wealth management technology platform.
They have a small but highly skilled team of IT professionals and are seeking a Java developer to join and work directly with the Head of Engineering and the rest of the development team to grow their portfolio of unique technologies.
They have built an excellent reputation providing Software development services to many International clients and need a developer who has excellent attention to detail, fits in well as part of team and has strong, comprehensive experience and knowledge with a range of programming languages and frameworks.
If this sounds like you then read onRoles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the engineering team to create software development solutions
- Produce well written and highly structured code in conjunction with the needs of the team, other departments and their projects
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new user-facing features
- Working independently or in small teams on exciting projects that will leave you wanting more
- Show an ability to demonstrate enterprise level Java development
- The ability to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques as they are introduced into the ever-changing world of IT
- Solid understanding of design principles, and algorithmic skills
- Strong experience with Oracle databases, experience working with Hibernate
- Strong attention to detail
- Competence in your ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment
In return for you providing a solid work ethic and bringing your skills and personality to the role our client is offering:
- Casual work environment with fun, hard-working, and open-minded colleagues
- Performance-based bonuses on top of a competitive salary and
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Convenient office location
- Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
- Sports card
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- 25 days paid annual leave
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.