I am currently working alongside a leading Google Cloud Partner, who are in the market for a HPC Engineer.
It is for an initial 3-6 month contract, which sits outside IR35.
- You will work within a cross-functional agile team, driving engineering best practice as well as mentoring team members to grow their skills and experience.
- This is a hands on role, so your previous experience will mean you are adept at finding solutions to complex problems in both code and design.
- Working experience as a client delivery and project focused consultative Engineer within DevOps, Platform engineering or Application development
- Strong experience with networking and a good understanding of microservices and distributed systems. Knowledge of on-premise infrastructure, virtualisation and a good understanding of SRE principles
- Experience of architectural design patterns and strong engineering principles
- Will have an automation mindset for deploying and testing infrastructure
- Will be passionate about building/deploying systems in a modern cloud first way. Technical skills that cover; Public cloud, IP Networking, Load Balancing, DNS(Cloud DNS and Hybrid), VLAN, Docker and associated technologies
- Experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues
- Experience in HPC practices like building metrics, clusters, solving problems in KNFSD and very strong on the Linux side.
Our client is keen to speak with Candidates as soon as possible, so if this role appeals to you and you would like to hear more details, please do get in contact with myself via 0207 337 0866 or send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org