We are looking for experienced Fullstack Developers to join an established Oslo based team!
You will primarily be creating SaaS for customers within renewable energy to help them with their digital transformation.
Your work will include developing new applications, features and integrations, alongside a cross functional team of engineers, and designers, allowing you to have a full overview of the development lifecycle.
The solutions you help create will allow these companies become even more sustainable through technology, making them more efficient in the construction of infrastructure, and enabling more informed decision making.
The company itself are well established within Norway & internationally, and with a goal to be at the forefront of their industry, you can be sure you'll be working with the very latest technologies on some of the most cutting-edge applications.
You will be joining a team that thrives on experimentation and curiosity, meaning you are encouraged to explore new ideas and ways of working. No matter what your place is within the team, your voice is valued and the learning opportunities are endless!
We are looking for you to have:
- 3+ years experience within fullstack development
- Experience with (or willingness to learn!) technologies such as Java, TypeScript and Angular
- Being able to write high-quality, maintainable, testable code is key
- Experience with cloud platforms is beneficial
There are lots of benefits on offer, including:
- A competitive compensation package
- Enhanced pension & insurances
- Relocation support available if required
- You will also receive all of the equipment required for your role
- Subsidised options at the onsite restaurants and coffee shop
- Free access to the onsite gym, and discounts at lots of local retailers!
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org