DevOps Engineer - Data Analytic - Warsaw - up to 25K
New, exciting opportunity with global leading company in consumer goods space for the DevOps Engineer -
to build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
You will take ownership for agile projects using cloud and hybrid solutions, and will be responsible for automation and optimization of internal processes.
Company is looking for someone who can bring the vast experience in new technologies, and ability to influence use of these services across company.
To build systems and finding right solutions within cloud components and tools.
Successful candidate will be responsible for whole architecture, coding and functionality of the systems.
I am looking for candidate, who has experience in:
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Programming in Python
- Experience with Go or Java, or at least the interest to learn
- Designing solution architecture
- Leading data architecture projects
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Ability to optimize code, automate routine tasks, and debug
- Skilled in DevOps methodologies and agile software processes
- Good spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary and benefits
- Work flexibility
- Ownership of your project from the beginning
- Work / life balance
If you are worrying that your experience or skillset doesn`t match 100% - do not hesitate and get in touch with me today as I will be happy to discuss with you the possible flexibility with this position.
Interested in the role or know someone, please get in touch with via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6696 / +48 22 104 08 22