270721-SMPHPA PHP Developer The company and the role:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced PHP developer with a passion for developing and being part of a team has arisen. Our client is a self-serve online advertising platform for a range of businesses including media buyers, ad networks and publishers who have built a solid reputation off the back of an advanced in-house optimisation system they devised enabling advertisers to reach millions of people worldwide and generate revenue through minimising web traffic with minimal effort and fuss.
They're looking for a passionate PHP developer who prides themselves on the quality of their work to join the IT team and help build the best ad serving products in the business.
The successful candidate will be a well rounded IT professional with skills in a range of programming languages, frameworks, and an understanding of scalable web services and/or applications with a fluency in English as a mandatory requirement. If successful you will become a part of the team and have access to the latest technology, our cool, pet-friendly office in the city centre, health insurance, team building events and e-learning platforms to further your development.
This company really takes care of you both personally and professionally. Read on for more infoRoles and Responsibilities:
- Use your knowledge and experience with a range of coding/programming languages to developing ad servers, real-time bidding and event handling systems
- Writing server-side web application logic
- Developing back-end components, connecting the application with other web services
- Supporting the front-end developers by integrating your work with the application.
- Мaintain and evolve existing services and products.
- Proficiency in PHP or other OOP language
- Familiarity with Python or any other scripting language and experience working with Bash scripting
- Understanding of scalable web services and/or applications
- Ability to work with a Linux-based system (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.)
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number as the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.