About the company:
- $100k - $120k + Super
- Well established product-based organisation
- Sydney CBD location. Flexible working options
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a long standing organisation specialised in developing and manufacturing medical devices servicing Australia-wide are currently on the lookout for an Android Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working as part of the team to design, develop, test and integrate new applications and infrastructure across a range of different products whilst working closely with internal and external engineers across the full SDLC. Responsibilities:
- Produce, review and document quality and optimised code.
- Optimisation of UI application performance.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of software delivery processes and outcomes.
- Translating desgins and wireframes.
Whats on offer:
- 3 years of experience working as an Android Engineer within a commercial setting. (Kotlin experience highly regarded)
- Fluency with Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of MVVM development patterns and dependency injection tools such as Dagger, Retrofit etc.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git
- Bonus points for any familiarity with continuous integration.
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Work with like-minded individuals on a highly technical and tight-knit team.
- Chance to work on a diverse range of widely used products.
- Flexible working options
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com