Title: Support Engineer
My client is a solutions provider company, this role will be supporting their Global Support team which is responsible for all incident management activities.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Communicate with channel partners and enterprise customers concerning incoming incidents and register these findings in trouble tickets.
- Resolve technical issues involving client's network connections by analysing / troubleshooting the incident and proactively coordinating the repair process with third party providers / suppliers.
- Manage the customer relation by means of proactive communication throughout the entire solution process so that the client experiences the problem as fully and adequately resolved.
- Perform technical acceptance testing on newly provisioned services to ensure highest quality of delivery.
- Administrate the process of technical support accurately and share findings with team members.
- Participate in project teams as necessary to support the business.
Good working knowledge in:
- Related studies in ICT, Electronics, Telecommunications or CCNA certification.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
- English is a must, as you are required to communicate with clients.
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
- Creative & customer focused.
- Team player.
- Access networking technologies (xDSL, Leased line, Wireless, Satellite)
- Router/firewalls (primarily CISCO)
- VPN solutions (public based on IPSEC/SSL or private based on MPLS)
- TCP/IP (subnetting)
- Network management systems/tools
Send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Renee (EA: R21100713) +65 31584456 to discover more about this and many positions which are currently available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713