Title: Service Delivery Manager (Health care)
My client is an international solution provider, with customers in various industries and geographical regions. This role as a Service Delivery Manager, your primary responsibility is to lead an internal 24/7 NOC team for finest support delivery for large size customers across Singapore. Your roles will include driving "Day-2" team on technical grounds, Customer management during escalations, co-ordination between other internal teams.
You need to familiar with Cisco networking technologies and/or product knowledge at intermediate level to communicate effectively with customers for BAU / KTLO and driving L2/3 operation engineers for support and maintenance activities. You are also required to manage SLAs, Incident / Problem management based on ITIL best practices. As a SPOC for our customers, your key focus is to involve proactively with customers on maintenance jobs, reporting, presenting QBR, IR / RCA for critical incidents to keep the business and its customers successful. Responsibilities:
- Single Point of Contact for our customers and be available all operational events and escalations.
- Driving 24/7 Day-2 team on technical grounds to align with customer expectations and contracts.
- Knowledge on Core products and technologies of Cisco is a must
- Knowledge on Aruba Clearpass, Fortinet & Palo Alto Firewalls are preferred experience.
- Planning, Monitoring and Delivery of operations tasks timely and successfully
- Understand the support contract types for each customer and deliver service based on their agreed scope and SLA
- Understand the process and practices related to support Tools, Templates and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Building relation with vendors and partners for product support problems and managing customer expectations accordingly.
- Driving all escalations on technical grounds and manage customers accordingly for the resolutions.
- Maintain team bonding with all the support engineers and mentoring on support delivery.
- Build and develop standard operating procedures, technical documentation, knowledge base.
- Ability to conduct postmortem and root cause analysis to clearly identify the issue and develop prevention plan/strategy is a key requirement.
- Proficient in producing RCA and IR reports for all high severity/priority incidents and presenting customer with confidence.
- Involve actively with cross-function teams to engage and co-ordinate to represent the company as One and improve support functionality.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experiences in Networking technologies with not less than 5 years of experience in Network Operations as a Lead.
- Intermediate level of understanding on Networking concepts and experience with multi-vendor networking devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, NAC, etc.
- Proven track record of leading operations and customer management with effective communication and presentation.
- Strong, smart-working attitude with ability to work well under pressure and high demanding customer environment during crisis.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and nontechnical audiences, executives and explain their impact on business and customer management.
- Out-of-box thinking is mandatory during escalations to manage customer, vendors, technical teams for setting right expectations and finding quick resolutions.
- Proficient in communicating and written skills in English
- Proficient in writing Incident Reports, RCA and general reporting for QBRs.
- Candidate with CCNP or equivalent technical certification.
- Candidate with ITIL Foundation certified.
Does this candidate sounds like you? Send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renee (R21100713) +65 31584456 to discover more about this and many positions which are currently available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713