Company Type: MNC
Company Location: Malaysia
My client is a MNC looking for a DevOps Engineer. They offer a very competitive salary, and has a great working environment and team! Roles & Responsibilities:
- Using your strong background in cloud computing principles, with specific focus on MS Azure, to build and operate services that fulfil the needs of our internal and customer applications.
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, build/deploy environment (using Bamboo, Jenkins or similar CI CD pipeline tools).
- Write scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems which perform automated integration flow and alerting.
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) with infrastructure-as-code and GitOps strategy.
- Creating and operating a service mesh based design using container orchestration techniques with emphasis on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Investigating, prototyping and implementing new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
- Promote a DevOps culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process (workstation to production).
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- This position will work closely with delivery project teams that include project managers, technical leads, developers, business analysts, testers and contract resources. Effective technical communication skills will be required.
- Regular communications with other project and business stakeholders, both internally and externally, and including senior management staff, are also expected. The position will be required to effectively communicate work and strategy at different levels with these non-technical personnel's.
- This position is an Individual Contributor, with no supervisory/managerial
- Hands-on experience using CI/CD technologies/software/platforms such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc.
- Hands-on experience in one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc. in a wide range of services, including Cloud DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring and IaaS.
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF and OpenShift will be a plus.
- Experience with provisioning and orchestration technology such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and usage of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, etc.
- Code and artifact management using Git/Bitbucket and artifact repositories.
- Well versed in one of the scripting languages - Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
- Any DevOps Professional Certifications will be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field is preferable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience in DevOps engineering and architecture.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Please apply now using the quick form below or send in your updated CV to Steph at "email@example.com"
EA Personnel Number: R21101253
EA License Number: 11C3017