- $110k - $130k + Super
- Sydney CBD location. Flexible working options
- Long term job security with a well-established organisation
Join one of the oldest healthcare providers in Australia providing Medical Emergency Alarms, Personal Alarm systems and Emergency Call Centre technologies. We're looking for an experienced and motivated Android Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
We offer an opportunity to design, develop, test and integrate new applications and modern infrastructure across a range of different products whilst working closely with internal and external engineers across the full SDLC.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create, review and document quality and optimised code.
- Optimisation of UI application performance.
- Continuous improvement of software delivery processes and outcomes.
- Translating designs and wireframes.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of experience working as an Android Engineer within a commercial setting. (Kotlin experience highly regarded)
- Fluency with Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of MVVM development patterns and dependency injection tools such as Dagger, Retrofit etc.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git
- Bonus points for any familiarity with continuous integration.
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Work with like-minded individuals on a highly technical and tight-knit team.
- Chance to work on a diverse range of widely used products.
- Flexible working options.
(04) 522 171 44