Our client is looking to hire a System Specialist
to join their growing team in APAC, especially in Hong Kong region. You will be working in one of the fast-growing company in the industry. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
- Responsible in the planning, implementing and supporting the new technology solutions in system infrastructure.
- Responsible to provide technical support for large enterprise system, datacenter and virtualisation.
- Prepare system documentation and reporting when necessary.
- Work closely with internal teams and liaise with external vendor to collect user requirement and propose suitable solution for project delivery.
- Experience in system (Windows/Linux server, VMware, HyperV, Datacenter, IBM/HP storage, security design) infrastructure design and implementation.
- Experience in handling projects, candidate with government project experience is an advantage.
- Familiar with Lotus Domino Note, HP/IBM storage, back up(Veeam), VMware ESXi, NSX-T, vCenter) is highly preferred.
- Possess relevant qualifications is highly preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills with the ability to learn quickly and work under pressure.
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer.
- Work in one of the Top company which appreciates new technology in IT infrastructure.
- Big scale projects enables you to widen your IT project working experiences.
- Improve your capabilities to think critically, develop solutions, and build a progressive career within the organisation.
This is definitely a job opportunity that you can utilise your technical skill and build your career within the organisation. If you are interested to apply, send your resume to email@example.com or alternatively click apply button via JobsDB
. Candidate with less experience is encouraged to apply and junior title will be given if you are shortlisted.