Title: Service Delivery Manager (Health-care)
My client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business outcomes.
They are looking for a Service Deliver Manager for their client who are in the Health-care sector. Responsibilities:
- Single Point of Contact for our customers and be available all operational events and escalations.
- Driving 24/7 Day-2 team on technical grounds to align with customer expectations and contracts.
- Knowledge on Core products and technologies of Cisco is a must.
- Knowledge on Aruba Clearpass, Fortinet & Palo Alto Firewalls are preferred experience.
- Intermediate level of understanding on Networking concepts and experience with multi-vendor networking devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, NAC, etc.
- Proven track record of leading operations and customer management with effective communication and presentation.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and nontechnical audiences, executives and explain their impact on business and customer management.
- This position is open to all Singaporean and Singapore PR only
Like this role that you're reading? Send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renee (EA: R21100713) +65 31584456 to discover more about this and many positions which are currently available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713