Node.js Tech Lead
Location: Warsaw/ remote
Job Type: UOP
Are you a node.js Tech Lead or node.js developer with the experience in leading a team, looking to join an industry leading, international company?
If so, it is a great opportunity for you, we are looking for the great Tech Lead, with strong node.js background.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage a small team of backend engineers building services in NodeJS (TypeScript).
- Mentor developers from various disciplines and ensuring their constant professional growth.
- Work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to design technical solutions to fit product needs.
- Set up processes and methodologies optimized for shipping code.
- Design, build and maintain scalable and highly available services.
- Establishing and executing a technological vision for your team and ensure your services are well tested, architected, meet our coding standards, and have proper logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- You remain fully hands-on when it comes to development and take over smaller topics or tough cases. With that, you ensure good architecture and good Code Review quality.
You come with:
- Few years of experience in Node.js development. You know it in and out, its strengths and weaknesses, and are able to use it for the best outcome possible.
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead role. Managing people is just as exciting as managing software.
- Architecture skills - both code and infrastructure. Especially with cloud computing architecture (preferably AWS)
- Experience with Docker.
- Passion for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given.
- Dedication to testing code you and your team wrote.
- Good knowledge of databases. You know what to use when and especially why.
- Strong communication skills.
Optional skills we appreciate:
- Experience in Machine Learning / Python programming language.
- Experience with API framework - Fastify.
- Experience with frontend framework - React.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
If that sounds like an opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
- An open-minded tech organization with a "best tool for the job" attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A continuous self-improvement environment. Access to e-learning portals, budget for conferences, and paid certifications are just some of the ways we help you be your best self.
- A great atmosphere. Team events and hackathons are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- A brand-new top-of-the-line MacBook Pro with whichever accessories you fancy. Deck out your workstation with whichever editors, tools, and accessories you need to feel at home.
- Internal mobility. If you want to learn something new or try a new team, we have a "team-rotation" program which allows you to switch to open positions in other teams.