ITAM Solutions Consultant | 100% Remote | Salary, CommissionThe Company
A global IT solutions provider, with a 2020 revenue of $11 billion is looking to hire a team of consultants who can help the business grow. Currently, our global company has over 5,000 employees and looking to add another 1,000! Apply today to see what this company offers and why they are successful. Role / Responsibilities
The ITAM Solutions Consultant's (SC) is responsible for developing ITAM-related sales opportunities within the allocated sales territory, or customer accounts. ITAM services and deliverables are not all direct revenue-generating, the terms "customer" and "prospect" are expanded to include both revenue and non-revenue generating ITAM activities.
- The ITAM Solutions Consultant will be a point-of-contact for prospective customers of ITAM services and tools.
- Prospect, develop, and proactively drive new sales opportunities and support marketing activities for ITAM services and will manage the "pipeline" of prospective customers to assure full utilization of resources and continual expansion of the customer base.
- Coordinate with other SHI sales personnel to manage ongoing customer relations as they relate to deliverables to assure the customer's expectations are reasonable, that deliverables are within the capabilities of the organization, and that ongoing relations with the customer are continually expanding and improving.
- The SC is also the key owner of customer engagements to assure delivery of services to the customer's expectations and satisfaction.
- Actively promote the sale and adoption of SHI approved ITAM Select Vendor Program (ISVP) tools within both the SHI sales team and direct with SHI customers.
- Own the financial number for the allocated sales territory or accounts, it is a requirement to meet or exceed all financial and management targets.
The ITAM Solutions Consultant will be experienced is selling and promoting ITAM, SAM, Consultancy or Services, and will hold some or all of the following accreditations or similar vendor accreditations; if the accreditations are not currently held the ITAM Solutions Consultant will be required to study and pass a minimum of the five mandatory of the following accreditations within a short period of commencing the role:
Ready to Apply?
- Mandatory certifications:
- Complete all LISA Training Modules & pass all Exams
- ServiceNow Sales Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
- ITAM Select Vendor Program vendor training as requested
- Supplemental certifications:
- Volume License (70-705)
- Security Fundamentals (98-367)
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available