SG citizen/SG Permanent Resident Industry:
IT consultancyRoles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various teams that includes Development/Infra/Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance planning and correction of build errors.
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and automated testing to support high quality software build in a continuous build/deploy environment (Jenkins Pipeline/Library)
- Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems which perform automated integration flow and alerting.
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) with infrastructure-as-code and GitOps strategy
- Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices
- Provide technical insights for the design and implementation of solutions.
- Promote a DevOps culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process (workstation to production).
- Continuously identifying new tools, ideas to improve whole process of Production systems. Strong self-learning ability, motivation to work on new Technologies.
- Any other duties assigned by the Team Lead/Solution Architect
This is a great opportunity for you to further expand your project scopes and skill sets, specifically on Microsoft Azure & AWS in an exciting environment that covers different technologies.
Please apply now using the quick form below or send in your updated CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
EA Personnel Number: R21101253
EA License Number: 11C3017