up to 17000 pln grossStatus:
310821-JD-SMB Java Developer - Remote The role and the company:
We have a great opportunity for a talented Java Developer to come on board with one of our top clients and take a hands on approach to the development of both greenfield software solutions and providing major changes to existing platforms. They have been a major player in the banking industry for over two centuries, holding over $2 trillion in assets under management, $40+ trillion in assets under custody and have been growing at an exponential rate in Poland. You can only imagine the amount of data that you will have to play with figures like these and they can truly provide stability as they will be around for a long time to come.
This will be a chance to gain domain knowledge that is very niche on the market, to take responsibility for the project itself, collaborate with other teams on a regular basis to provide a client based focus in the development of all products. In addition to this it is also an opportunity to get your hands on some new skills as they take a modern approach to banking and grow within the company.
This really is a fantastic chance to use a modern, unique tech stack, be involved with an established company with a major global presence who focus on the needs of the client and pride themselves on the production of logical software solutions.Tech Stack and Tooling:
- Back End: Java (1.8), Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Deployment: Private cloud infrastructure (VMs or containers), Docker, Jenkins, Sonar
- Code Repository: GitLab
- Development and Knowledge Base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence
- Methodology: Scrum & Kanban
- Passionate Java developer with strong people and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive and analytically-minded engineer who can articulate complex technical problems in a concise and clear manner
- Strong technologist with a preference towards developing her/his technical skills in cloud and microservices-oriented architectures
- Experience developing in Java (knowledge of Spring / Spring Boot would be a plus)
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and express basic concepts in plain English
- Willingness to continuously improve and learn other frameworks, languages, tools, etc.
- A team-player attitude, including a willingness to assist team members with ad hoc work as and when required
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.