Our Technology Services Optimization team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of advanced technologies, new/evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to be the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
This position is a fully remote full time role, requring US Citizenship.
- 2 year's of experience with ServiceNow development and/or implementation (ITSM, ITOM)
- 2 year's of relevant consulting/industry technical IT experience in technical field
- Active ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work with customers and other stakeholders to define clear and accepted requirements and develop design documentation
- Team players with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.