Senior Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Target start date: as soon as possible
Contract Duration: 12 months
Notice period: 2 months
Location: Singapore Position Description:
- Undertake Issue Resolution, Problem Management and Change Management activities in line with the customer Service Level Agreements
- Execute BAU maintenance and management tasks for the promotion of an efficient, secure and reliable infrastructure services environment.
- Be responsible for facilitating system backup procedures and Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Processes in the event of systems failure.
- Plan, design, build, test and deploy systems in accordance with project requirements and aligned to architecture principles and technology standards
- Develop systems operations handbooks, knowledgebase articles and system documentation to facilitate information sharing and a broader ongoing understanding of the operating environment
- Develop document and deploy task automation to improve the efficiency of BAU processes using a variety of tools including PowerShell & Infrastructure as Code solutions (ARM templates)
- Undertake system compliance reporting and vulnerability assessments in order to prioritise system remediation activities and systems security patching.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to the customer to address gaps in infrastructure services capability.
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science (or STEM discipline) or a Higher Diploma in Computer Studies from an accredited tertiary institution or its equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience in hands-on system administration
- Proven experience implementing and managing Azure Services (IaaS & PaaS)
- Microsoft Certifications on the Azure Platform (e.g. AZ-104, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-500)
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and infrastructure as code, applied with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools such as ARM templates
- Deep understating and experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Must be well versed in AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, AzureAD, Azure Update Manager & Azure Defender
- Strong technical knowledge of Office 365 with administrative experience in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and MS Teams.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of ITIL and Service Management Processes
- Basic Linux / UNIX administration knowledge
- Ability to work with 3rd parties and remote support teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Cloud Migrations.
- Understanding of Database Administration and SQL Pass Services
- Network Administration Experience
- Cyber Security Certifications
- Good understanding of Project Management Process Methodologies (PMP, Prince2)
- Knowledge of Architecture Frameworks
This is a great opportunity for you deepen your expertise in a fast-paced end-to-end IT consultancy that works with businesses across industries!
Please apply now using the quick form below or send in your updated CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
EA Personnel Number: R21101253
EA License Number: 11C3017