Network Engineer Location:
My client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business outcomes.
They are looking for an Enterprise Network Engineer for their new project.Responsibilities:
- Internal and Customer Kickoff meetings
- Data Gathering
- Low Level Design and sign-off
- Nail down configurations
- Staging and Burn in Tests
- Upgrades and Simulations
- Racking and Installations
- Configurations and Optimisation
- User Trainings
- Vendor Trainings for Engineers
- Asbuilt Documentations and sign-off
- SAT, UAT Acceptance Tests and sign-off
- Excellent knowledge in Routing and switching, eg. BGP, OSPF, Multicast, VSS, spanning tree, MPLS L3VPN.
- Good knowledge of Firewall technologies eg. IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, IPS/IDS, Cisco ASA, Firepower, Fortigate.
- Experience in wireless setup eg. Cisco WLC, Aruba.
- Data centre technologies, eg. Cisco Nexus VDC, VPC, FEX, VXLAN, ACI.
- Good knowledge in network access control(NAC) product, eg Aruba Clearpass Policy Manager, Cisco ISE.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Send your resume now to email@example.com or call Renee (EA: R21100713) +65 31584456 to discover more about this and many positions which are currently available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713