Junior Operation Engineer
The Junior Operations Engineer is an operational role that aims to become the customer's trusted advisor. The role will primary focus on Incident Management adhering to the respective SLAs. This includes responding and providing initial triage of issues raised to the help desk, driving towards resolution. This role will work directly with customers to gather the fault symptoms, provide and/or execute the resolution or work around based on internal knowledge database & work instructions. Responsibilities:
- Understand & familiarise with the process, practices and ITSM platform related to Support Operations
- Man Support Hotline & Email during office hours, gather relevant information from customer during initial call.
- Ensure that all correspondence with customers is performed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Provide 24x7 standby duty based on the duty roaster to all existing system maintenance customer.
- Looking for candidates will a strong interest/passion to learn and grow in the technology space.
- Candidate should be customer oriented and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Existing knowledge/certification for network operations including network, wireless, security technologies will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to be on 24x7 standby based on duty roaster.
- This position is open to all Singaporean and Singapore PR only.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713