Junior/Mid Java DeveloperLocation:
020921-JD-SMI Junior/Mid Java DeveloperThe company and the role:
We have a great opportunity for ambitious Java developers to come on board with one of our top clients and contribute heavily to the software development cycle. They are an established Software Company, providing solutions to a range of companies spanning a variety of industries across Europe and even the US.
Our client is one of the leaders in Tech innovation, creating an enterprise scale SaaS framework that connects a variety of businesses to create next generation digital solutions. They're ahead of the curve when it comes to what they do and due to the vast amount of data flying through their networks daily you'll always be challenged in your work.
This company wants to develop your skillset for the long-term making it an excellent place to hone your craft and potentially rising through the ranks to senior/lead. This really is a fantastic chance to use some up to date technologies, collaborate with a knowledgeable development team who are focused on upskilling themselves and those around them and ultimately create beautiful, clean code together. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements of external stakeholders, demonstrate new ideas and functionality
- Write code to enhance their array of software applications
- Supporting the delivery of multiple development projects from design through to release
- Supporting Project Managers with defining delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones from a development perspective
- Collaborate with relevant teams both internally and externally to ensure the efficient implementation of updates to existing systems and the creation of new systems
- Backlog refinement; supporting iteration planning; resource allocation, critical issue analysis and resolution
- Strong Java SE skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation skills that allow you to translate information effectively to non-technical audiences at a variety of organisational levels
- A keen eye for detail and a passion to follow good practices
- Assisting to solve complex design problems or software bugs using both logical and creative approaches
- Strong understanding of unit testing as part of the software development cycle, following Test-Driven Development
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches including Agile
- Be a creative and innovative thinker with the ability to bring ideas to fruition
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects in a professional team
- Possibility of professional development within the company
- Remote working options
- Work in an international environment
- Real impact on the way projects are implemented
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.