Senior Xamarin Developer
Global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting
Innovative and diverse with an excellent work culture
Flexible working - options to work from home The Role
You will have in-depth knowledge of the organisations technical domain allowing them to lead technical analysis, specification, estimation, development, implementation and support of mobile software solutions. You will be working with internal and external stakeholders as well as the current development team to offer direction and guidance, whilst owning and driving development and test strategies and propose new directions and avenues to expand current capabilities. Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop new and existing mobile applications and solutions in line with application designs, development standards, methodologies and strategic architecture frameworks.
- Provide input to design teams and product owners with regards to technical breakdown of applications, impact analysis and validation of proposed solutions.
- Identify problems before development and present solutions to combat issues as they arise throughout the lifespan of a project.
- Evaluate existing products and solutions to propose practical improvements; taking ownership and working with colleagues and business owners to implement changes.
- Drive improvements to development practices and technical documentation.
- Investigate and propose the establishment of new technologies and methodologies that can improve development practices and products.
- Takes ownership for resolving domain specific related problems, which directly or indirectly impact on operational services or development activities.
- Manage release activities and change control alongside release and support teams.
- Become the specialist point of contact for technical and domain specific queries
- 5+ years experience developing mobile applications against multiple platforms and both corporate and consumer.
- Strong knowledge working across the full mobile SDLC inclusive of having exposure deploying across both iOS and Android environments.
- Senior level development experience in Xamarin (Native and Forms), C# and .Net.
- Understanding of alternate mobile development frameworks and techniques, native mobile development on both IOS and Android platforms.
- Experience of Microsoft App Centre and of deployment processes to mobile app stores.
- Solid communication skills from developer to business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of unit test methodologies.
- Understanding of development design principles (DRY, SOLID).
- Familiarity with development processes (TDD, BDD).
- Integration of APIs and identity providers.
- Understanding of dependency injection and other programming methodologies.
- Experience of working alongside mixed teams including contractors and outsourced vendors.
- Experience of working in agile delivery methods.
- Well known organisation in the technology space with global reach and multiple enterprise scale/greenfield projects
- Internal career advancement and continuous learning and development opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
(04) 522 171 44 email@example.com