Job title: Full stack Developer
Location: Birmingham (remote possibilities)
Job type: Full time
Skills and requirements
- Work in a full stack capacity, working on both back end code and front end User Experience, primarily traders.
- Create innovative new technology and engineering developments to advance a world leading financial group.
- Work effectively to address user needs in multiple international offices.
- Ability to take product ownership
- Professional experience working in a full stack capacity
- Ability to work with Python, TypeScript, Redux, and Webpack is all preferred
- Some form of quant experience - modelling, machine learning, data engineering is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject - Computer Science or similar preferred
- Experience working with financial services not necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Holidays - 23 Days
- Pension - 11%
- Healthcare - BUPA Program (Single/Family)
- Perks - Cycle-to-Work, Gym Memberships, Vouchers, Corporate Discounts
- Discretionary Bonus - Annually
- 3 days in office, 2 days working from home